RELIABLE TREE STUMP REMOVAL SERVICES IN PLANO, TX
Tree stumps can pose a big problem, whether at home, at the office, or in schools. Here are basic reasons why you should have them removed.
- Tree stumps can be an eyesore.
- They are space-consuming.
- They are also considered a safety hazard. Tree stumps get covered over with plant growth such as grass and weeds over time, making them huge obstacles that may cause oblivious people to trip and fall.
Patriot Tree Stump Removal Services
If living in Texas, however, this otherwise daunting task of safely and effectively removing tree stubs is not an issue. Finding reasonably priced tree stump removal services in Plano, TX is fairly easy. But before anything else, here are some points to be considered.
- Assess the tree stump. Stumps from trees that tend to fall off at maturity are relatively more difficult to remove due to the length and depth of their roots. Removal of stumps from non-deciduous trees (such as pine trees), on the other hand, is quite easier since their roots are typically wider, flatter and shallower than their deciduous counterparts.
- Removal of old stumps is easier than that of fresh ones. Also, small ones are apparently easier to do away with than huge ones. Moreover, aside from size and age, consider the number of stumps to be removed. If it is more than you can handle, then you can seek professional assistance from various tree stump removal services in Plano, TX.
- Be honest with your abilities. The desire to save money and DIY this task can never compensate for lack of skill and ability. In other words, if you wish to save money and decide to do it yourself although you lack the skill, then it would be wise to reconsider and rethink things over. This task is not something just anyone can easily DIY. A heavy-duty grinder weighs as much as a thousand pounds, and handling one can be tricky and very dangerous. If you can’t handle it, then don’t do it. In addition, expect to cash out around $100 to $200 per day for renting this heavy-duty machine.
- Other relatively easier methods for removing tree stumps include burning, and using hazardous and combustible chemicals. Still, your safety is far more important than saving a couple of bucks. Even if you save a few dollars by deciding to DIY in spite of your lack of know-how, you may yet end up spending so much more for hospital bills. Such accidents can be prevented if you choose to seek professional help in the very first place.
There’s nothing wrong with the decision to DIY the challenging task of removing a tree stump or two in your backyard. On the other hand, the time, money and energy to be used up in doing the project on your own should be weighed against the safety and convenience of hiring a professional. Consider the price for buying or renting the necessary tools you lack, and weigh that against entrusting the job to the many tree stump removal services in Plano, TX from which you can easily choose from.